SEE THE CHILDREN IN STEM NOW… AND IN THE FUTURE
Presented by: STEM Beginnings LLC
This exhibit will introduce STEM activities that may develop children’s interest in the fields of STEM.
- See a child in STEM as a Chemist! Discover states of matter! Explore and compare different concoctions.
- See a child in STEM as an Electrician! Build a snap circuit! Create a circuit that lights up or makes sounds? Try the energy stick!
- See a child in STEM as an Engineer! Explore the Engineering Design Process by building a bridge and testing it!
- See a child in STEM as a Mathematician! Learn math concepts through Math games and activities.
- See a child in STEM as a Doctor! Can you figure out what kind of treatment would match some of these symptoms? Explore the Operation Game and do basic first aid by wrapping up someone’s arm with a bandage.
See the children in STEM now… and in the future!